Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back from the depths of abandoned blogs.

Hello all, like I said before I haven't abandoned this blog, and still do not intend to.  The family is back in Forks from the hospital, have been for a bit, but things are still hectic.  It should just be two more appointments before our son Brodie can start walking on his own again.  He started kindergarten but has not been able to attend many days because of doctor's appointments.  Also either my wife or I has to accompany him to school to help him get around, this is a difficult task with two working parents.  We missed the best part of summer in Forks because we were living in the hospital for a month.  So now the summer is winding down as are the tourists and Twilight sales.  On the plus side my name is getting around and business is picking up with word of mouth advertising.  I will just keep doing the best I can to get my name out there associated with good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment