Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Officially Summer

Well yesterday marked the first official day of summer and the tourists are starting to come in more and more.  More people are starting to learn that I'm here and I'm getting more business cards handed out.  Things have been slow going, but that was expected at first.  Summer is not going to be my best computer repair time around here as it's the only decent weather we get round here and most people are spending it outside.  That's where I hope the tourist Twilight crowd can help supplement the income a little.  I have pretty cool and unique items, at least once or more a day I get people taking a picture of my product in the window and sign.  As traffic increases hopefully too does the window shopper to shopper ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment