Friday, April 23, 2010

Up and running again

Well I'm up and running again, had some downtime due to a blown power supply. Dad has gone turkey hunting in West Virginia after he just got back from turkey hunting in eastern WA. I'm watching the shop for him, not much business currently though.
My custom Twilight greeting cards showed up, and they are nicer than I thought they would be. Got my logo, business name and catchphrase all ready for business cards and signs. Waiting on my resellers license so I can get some vendor applications filled out and get some inventory ordered. I've got a register program for ringing sales, just need to practice on it a bit and then get my inventory entered into it.
I also got my business banking account set up and am waiting on the debit cards to arrive to order some custom Twilight t-shirts. Looking around town at the current offerings I haven't seen a lot of original Twilight merchandise, just a lot of stuff that could be picked up at Wal-mart cheaper. I know when I go visit a tourist destination, I look for something original and unique to the area and that is what I am going to specialize in. I want to have the different, unique and one of a kind products that you can only get in Forks, Wa at the heart of the Twilight saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment