Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

  Well it's 2010.....Where's my flying car??!!  Ok so the flying car is not gonna happen anytime soon, so on with life.  My name is Shay, I grew up in the small town of Forks, Washington and will be returning soon to open up a tech shop.  The twilight boom has really boosted the economy in Forks and I'm going to take the opportunity to be my own boss for a while.  My dad owns the Olympic Sporting Goods store on main street and he's giving me the space to open up shop.  I will try to bring some of his shop offerings into the digital age also with some online offerings.  We'll be moving to Forks around March or April so look for my physical location around that time.
  My updates have been few and far between so far, with the new year I am dedicating myself fully to my new entrepreneurship.  I will be updating the site with links that I find interesting and useful.  The posts will mainly center around tech, twilight and Forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment